Event - Access to and Reuse of EU Legal Information (Brussels)
The main aim of the conference is to spotlight the access and reuse services provided by the Publications Office, in particular highlighting the wide range of options offered by EUR-Lex – the gateway to law and legal information from the EU.
The conference will be of interest to a large audience, in particular legal professionals, information multipliers, publishers, commercial reusers, data journalists, information brokers and academics. It will consist of two parts:
1) A plenary session with keynote speeches in the morning
2) Specialist parallel sessions in the afternoon:
- EUR-Lex Workshop
- Reuse Workshop
- European Legislation Identifier (ELI) Workshop
- When? Monday 21 March 2016
- Where? Brussels, Charlemagne Building
More information here.