Join IPI, the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), as well as leading media representatives and thinkers from around the globe, for debate and exchange on key challenges confronting press freedom and independent journalism. This year's programme includes sessions on:
How can the press and the public defend independent journalism together?
- Connecting with our communities and audiences to gain valuable feedback and build trust
- How should journalism react to the rise of populism?
- Newsroom guidelines for dealing with online harassment of journalists
- The disappearance of independent media in Central and Eastern Europe
- Recent EU elections: Did defences against hacks and fake news work?
- Covering FIFA - between sport and business
Find more info here.
34, Route Francois-Peyrot