MINSK - "Belarusian government allocated money from the budget to fund projects of Chyzh and Tomaševskij. Businessmen have been given benefits and exclusive opportunities to increase their income."
A secretive Lithuanian partner of Lukashenka's once most infamous "wallet" Yury Chyzh has run billions through his Singapore vehicle during the Belarus' suspected contraband oil boom. He still maintains business ties with Chyzh, which he denies.
Supported€8.800 allocated on 29/08/2022
- How a secret Lithuanian partner helped Chyzh make billions in a solvent scheme - Belarusian Investigative Center, 31 October 2022
- Misteris milijardas. Tarptautinis žurnalistinis tyrimas - Alfa TV 13 November 2022
- Misteris milijardas. Tarptautinis žurnalistinis tyrimas - LRT.lt 13 November 2022
- Misteris milijardas: V.Tomaševskis, A.Pukelis, A.Lukašenkos piniginės ir slaptas Lietuvos verslo lyderis - 15min.it 13 November 2022
- Misteris milijardas. Tarptautinis žurnalistinis tyrimas - Siena 13 November 2022
- Belarusian Opposition Demands Action after OCCRP Uncovers Multi-billion Scheme - OCCRP 22 November 2022
- International journalistic investigation "Mr. Billion" | Šarūnas Černiauskas | TVP World 28 November 2022
need resources for your own investigative story?
Journalismfund.eu’s flexible grants programmes enable journalists to produce relevant public interest stories with a European mind-set from international, national, and regional perspectives.
support independent cross-border investigative journalism
We rely on your support to continue the work that we do. Make a gift of any amount today.