BRUSSELS - Having doubts about your grant application? Just ask! Our editorial coordinator Trine Smistrup offers special pre-application advice via Skype.
- Prepare your pitch with preliminary research.
- You can get editorial advice before you apply. See the dates below. Further dates will be published in the coming months.
- Apply here - see the forthcoming dates for applications here.
- Journalism on themes relevant for citizens in Europe
- Cross-border collaboration - we support teams of journalists working and publishing in minimum two countries.
- Investigative journalism - crosscheck question: Does my story unveil or document something new?
All the information journalists share with Journalismfund will be strictly anonymous and will not be shared with the outside world.
The dates for the editorial advice
- Wednesday 14 March, from 9.00 am to 11.30 am
- Wednesday 4 April from 9.00 am to 11.30 am
- Tuesday 17 April, from 13.00 pm to 15.30 pm
Send us an e-mail at info[at]journalismfund[dot]eu with a preferred date and time. Please note that we have time slots of 30 minutes and all times are Brussels time.
We receive dozens of well-prepared, interesting applications each application round, so your application will only stand a chance to be allocated a working grant if it is very well prepared (and meets the eligibility criteria). This means you should start preparing your application now.
Do consider a talk with us, especially if you are unfamiliar or inexperienced with the Journalismfund.eu working grant programme.